Monday, February 19, 2024

I rise higher and higher still

*iCommand My Day
20th February, 2024.

They are brought down and fallen: But we are risen, and stand upright.
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭20:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that despite the worsening situations of this time, I rise higher and higher and I grow stronger each day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly according to the word of the Lord concerning me that there is a lifting for me. Men may cry that there is a casting down as a result of the current circumstances, but I declare that my testimony shall remain that there is a lifting for me. This is the season that I prosper greatly. This is my most productive year. I receive a great harvest and rewards. I declare multiple streams of income. I declare that I flourish like olive tree in the presence of the Lord. In my life, there is nothing lacking or missing and I continue to prosper in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment