Friday, February 16, 2024

I am conformed to the image of Christ

*iCommand My Day
17th February, 2024

Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God. 
‭‭3 John‬ ‭1:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I do not mindlessly follow the culture of the worldly system but I am conformed to the image of Christ in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am in the world but I am not of the world. Therefore, I do not copy the way of life, manner of speech and ideology of this world. I speak no lies. I do not walk in the advice of the ungodly. I do not encourage, take pleasure or stand with sinners and I do not join with mockers. My mind is renewed by the word of God and I am led by the Spirit of God. My heart is stayed on things that are noble, just, pure, right, of good report, of virtue and things that are praise worthy. I take roots deep in intimacy with God and bear the fruit of Holy Spirit in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment