Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy New Month, Let the New Start


*iCommand My Day
1st November, 2021.

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
Isaiah 43:19 NLT

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for this new month, I declare that it is the dawning of great and new season for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare, it is the dawn of a new season for me. Let the old and the past be gone with the past. Let the new start in beauty and splendor. I begin to advance upward and forward. This is a month of multiple open doors for me. I declare that only glorious things are spoken of me. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment