Saturday, October 16, 2021

My dryness is turned to Springs of Water


*iCommand My Day
16th October, 2021

But he also turns deserts into pools of water, the dry land into springs of water.
Psalms 107:35 NLT

*Prayer
Dear Lord, let my spiritual life flow with new life from your fountain and turn every dryness in my intimacy with the Holy Spirit into springs of freshwater in Jesus name

*iDeclare the Decree
Dear, renew my spiritual walk with You day by day. I declare that out of me flows rivers of living water. I declare that I receive fresh grace for depths of insights and heights of revelation in the Word. My prayer life receives fresh fire. I am rooted and grounded in love. I am established in righteousness and purity. My fellowship with the Lord glows and grows stronger and better in Jesus name. Amen

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment