Thursday, October 7, 2021

My Life is precious and untouchable ti the oppressor (Prayer)


*iCommand My Day
8th October, 2021

Yet he did not let anyone oppress them. He warned kings on their behalf: “Do not touch my chosen people, and do not hurt my prophets.”
Psalms 105:14‭-‬15 NLT

*Prayer
I declare that I am untouchable to the oppressors and my life is preserved from the men of the underworld in Jesus name. Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father in the name of Jesus, I declare that my life is precious and untouchable by the oppressors. I refuse to panic or live in fear. My life is preserve in all my ways and at every moment in time. I am always at the right place at the right time and with the right people. I do not fall prey to the hands evil doers. I walk freely in safety and peace day by day in Jesus name. Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment