Sunday, October 10, 2021

I Won't Be Left Out


*iCommand My Day
11th October, 2021

Let me share in the prosperity of your chosen ones. Let me rejoice in the joy of your people; let me praise you with those who are your heritage.
Psalms 106:5 NLT

*Prayer
Father, let me be one of those who will experience outstanding testimonies of Your favour in this season in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I decree and declare that I am one of those who will experience the favour of the Lord in this season. I declare that I am lifted from where I am into my new level. I began to prosper and I continue to prosper on all sides. I will not be left out of the increase and blessings of this season. I will always have reasons to celebrate and rejoice in Jesus name. Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment