Thursday, October 14, 2021

No Restrictions on my Health


*iCommand My Day
15th October, 2021

“Lord, help!” they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He led them from the darkness and deepest gloom; he snapped their chains.
Psalms 107:13‭-‬14 NLT

*Prayer
Father, I declare that by Your strength and help, I break every satanic or diabolical restrictions over my life and my health now in Jesus name. Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I decree and declare, let there be light where there was darkness. Let there be rejoiceing and hope where there was gloom or depression. I speak health where there was sickness or weakness. Every satanic or diabolical limitations - be broken in the name of Jesus. I speak strength, health and safety into my life in Jesus name. Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment