Monday, October 18, 2021

Only goodness and mercy follows me


*iCommand My Day
19th October, 2021

Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.
Psalm 23:6 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, I declare that my portion is only goodness, mercy and unfailing love all the days of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that all through the days of my life, my experiences will be only that of goodness, mercy and Your unfailing love. I declare that whenever my name is mentioned, only goodness and mercy will follow. Instead of judgment, I receive mercy. Instead of evil, I receive goodness on every side. Everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment