Tuesday, October 26, 2021

I am Free!


*iCommand My Day
27th October, 2021

But the Lord says, “The captives of warriors will be released, and the plunder of tyrants will be retrieved. For I will fight those who fight you, and I will save your children.
Isaiah 49:25 NLT

*Prayer
I declare that by the blood of Jesus, I am released and set free from every captivity, oppression and attack of the enemy in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am free from every captivity of the enemy. I decree an end to the oppression of the enemy and I declare that it stops right now. Let every effort of the devil and his cohorts in my life come to futility. I enforce my liberty in Christ. I declare that I am free from fear, sickness, poverty, lack and failure in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment