Thursday, October 21, 2021

We Silence the Voice of False Accusations and/or Humiliations


*iCommand My Day
22nd October, 2021

They surround me with hateful words and fight against me for no reason. May my accusers be clothed with disgrace; may their humiliation cover them like a cloak.
Psalms 109:3‭, ‬29 NLT


*Prayer
Father, silent the voice of false accusations and those who fight against me for no reason in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my accusers will be disgraced and their humiliation will cover them like a cloak. I declare that my name is associated with integrity, greatness and favour. I declare that only  goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life. Instead of shame, I receive double honour in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment