Sunday, October 24, 2021

I Maximize Opportunities


*iCommand My Day
25th October, 2021

I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
Isaiah 45:3 NIV

*Prayer
Father, please grant access to hidden treasures and riches stored in secret places in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, this week and in this season; let doors of major financial opportunities and miracles open up for me. Let me experience a turn around and an advancement in my finance. I receive the wisdom required to maximize the resources, ideas, information and opportunities flowing to me. I declare that I cross another major threshold in my finance and I continue to make progress in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment