Friday, October 29, 2021

God Carries Me


*iCommand My Day
30th October, 2021


Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you.
Isaiah 46:4 NKJV


*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You carry me and bear me in Your arms and You will keep me even to my grey hairs in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my source, my help and sustainer. Even to my old age, even to my grey hairs, the Lord will carry me and bear me in His arms. The Lord keeps me and delivers me from all evil. Therefore, I declare that I am safe and preserved. I am nourished and I flourish in my spirit, soul and body day after day in Jesus name, amen!


Good morning,
Do have an amazing weekend
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment