Thursday, October 28, 2021

Trapped in Their Evil


*iCommand My Day
29th October, 2021


I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh, And they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know That I, the Lord, am your Savior, And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”
Isaiah 49:26 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, feed those who oppress me with their own flesh, and let them be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I decree and declare that the evil of the wicked will fall upon them; they will be caught in their own trap; they will feast on their own flesh and be drunk on their own blood. Their shame and disaster will come upon them suddenly. But, I am safe, protected and preserved in all my ways and nothing shall by any means hurt me in Jesus name, amen!


Good morning dearest Family,
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment