Monday, November 1, 2021

Lord Align Me


*iCommand My Day
2nd November, 2021.

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
Isaiah 43:19 NLT

*Prayer
Precious Father set me on the path of Your plan and purpose for my life and let me live each day purposefully in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
LORD, set me on the path to destiny. Align me with Your perfect Will for my life and for this season. Lead me in the way I should go. Repel everyone and everything that would distract me. Connect me with resources and people that are on the same path and with whom we will both fulfil Your heart desires for us in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment