Wednesday, November 24, 2021

My Steps are Ordered


*iCommand My Day
25th November, 2021

I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Psalms 16:8 NKJV

*Prayer
Dear Lord, regardless of the reports on the news and reality of chaos in Nigeria - I declare that It will not come near me or my household for You are with me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I have set the Lord always before me. Therefore I am not afraid and I am not moved by the surrounding situations and circumstances. I put my trust in the Lord day and night. He will teach me to profit and lead me in the way I should go. My steps are order. My ways are secured. My routes are kept safe by the angels of God. There is protection and lifting for me day by day in Jesus name, amen

Good morning
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment