Thursday, November 4, 2021

Blow Enemy Camp Down!


*iCommand My Day
5th November, 2021

Who frustrates the signs of the babblers, And drives diviners mad; Who turns wise men backward, And makes their knowledge foolishness;
Isaiah 44:25 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please frustrate the evil plans of the enemy and rescue me from all diabolical attacks in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am free and I live in peace and great abundance. I decree, let the east wind of judgment of the Lord blow profusely through the camp of the enemy and destroy all their activities and diabolical manipulations against my life. Turn their knowledge to foolishness and drive the diviners mad. I declare that I continually walk in divine wisdom and protection in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment