Friday, November 5, 2021

Take Me Deeper Lord



*iCommand My Day
6th November, 2021

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
2 Corinthians 13:14 NLT

*Prayer
Sweet Holy Spirit, more than ever before, let me enter a deeper relationship with You and transform me into the same image as Christ in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I walk in and by the abundant grace of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I experience  and continually increase in the understanding and love of the Father. And I enjoy sweet fellowship and communion with the Holy Spirit day by day. I declare that I am consistently transformed by the renewing of my mind and I grow progressively in my sensitivity to the Holy Spirit in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning,
Do have an awesome weekend😊

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment