Friday, November 12, 2021

I Have Chosen to be Faithful


*iCommand My Day
13th November, 2021

I have chosen to be faithful; I have determined to live by your regulations. I cling to your laws. Lord, don’t let me be put to shame!
Psalms 119:30‭-‬31 NLT

*Prayer
Lord, I choose Your way, I choose Your Word and I choose Your wisdom - lead me in the way I should go in every area of my life In Jesus name, amen


*iDeclare the Decree
Lord, I have chosen to be faithful; I have determined to live by your regulations. I cling to your ways and principles. I hold onto the grace of the finished work of Christ. Therefore, I will not be put to shame. Rather, I go from glory to glory, strength to strength and victory to victory in every aspect of my life in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning,
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment