Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Sickness is Far from Me this Year

*iCommand My Day
13th January, 2022.

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 NLT

*Prayer
This year, I declare that sickness is far away from me and I go from strength to strength each day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that no plague, sickness or disease will come near my home and my family. Throughout this year, we swim in health from the crown of our head to the soles of our feet. I declare that my atmosphere is cleared of every contamination. None of us will fall sick. We are energized and increase in strength day by day in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning,
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment