Tuesday, January 4, 2022

I Overcome All Challenges This Year


*iCommand My Day
5th January, 2022.

I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it? I have put roads in deserts, streams in thirsty lands.
Isaiah 43:19 CEV

*Prayer
Father, this year, let me overcome all challenges with ease - make a way through every deserts and make streams in the thirsty lands in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am equipped for the year 2022. I receive the required wisdom, favour and resources needed for the year. I am infused with strength day by day by the Spirit of God. I declare that I am more than whatever issues or challenges I may encounter this year. Nothing shall be impossible for me in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning,

#pastorJosh

No comments:

Post a Comment