Friday, January 7, 2022

Lord, open up great opportunities for me


*iCommand My Day
8th January, 2022.

I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
Isaiah 45:3 NIV

*Prayer
Father, open up great and mighty opportunities for me this year that will bring in massive wealth and turn my life around forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I receive hidden treasures and riches stored in secret places. I declare that I come into the overflowing realm this year. I declare that wealth and riches are in my house. I live in abundance throughout this year. I grow in grace and peace. I advance in strength and riches day by day in Jesus name, amen.

Good morning,

#pastorJosh

No comments:

Post a Comment