Sunday, January 9, 2022

Direct My Steps This Year


*iCommand My Day
10th January, 2022.

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Joshua 1:8 NIV

*Prayer
Lord, please help me to commit to the path of prosperity and good success in every area of my life day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, the preparations of the heart belong to man, But the answer of the tongue is from You. I commit my works and my ways this year to You Lord, establish me on every side. Direct my steps. Show me what I need to do day and night to achieve outstanding success and grant me the strength to do it in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment