Monday, January 10, 2022

I live in abundance and I will not need to borrow

*iCommand My Day
11th January, 2022.

The Lord will send rain at the proper time from his rich treasury in the heavens and will bless all the work you do. You will lend to many nations, but you will never need to borrow from them.
Deuteronomy 28:12 NLT

*Prayer
I declare that this year, the Lord bless all the work I do and I will never need to borrow in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that this year, I will not be under any financial pressure. All my needs are adequately met, all my bills are paid as and at when due. All my debts are cleared and I will never need to borrow. I declare that I live in abundance this year. I always have more than enough in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment