Monday, January 3, 2022

I succeed where I failed before


*iCommand My Day
4th January, 2022.

Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 NKJV


*Prayer
Father, every where I had seen failure in the last year, please grant me outstanding success this year in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
This year, I declare that I see success everywhere I had experienced set backs in the last year. I declare that I operate in wisdom where I had failed before. I declare the my mistakes are overlooked and my errors are forgiven. I declare that I will not be held down. I advance with great speed this year in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment