Sunday, January 2, 2022

My Heart is receptive and ready


*iCommand My Day
3rd January, 2022.

Listen carefully, I am about to do a new thing, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even put a road in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 AMP

*Prayer
Lord God, my heart is receptive, I receive the new. Let the beautiful and godly, desirable and sanctified, flow to me ceaselessly this year in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
This year, I step into the new. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. The shameful, disgusting, ugly and dirty things are gone. The beautiful, lovely, splendid and pleasant things have began. Day by day, glorious things are spoken concerning me. I glow and grow in ever increasing honour in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning
#pastorJosh

No comments:

Post a Comment