Sunday, January 30, 2022

For January, 2022 - Lord I Am Grateful

*iCommand My Day
31st January, 2022

He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen.
Deuteronomy 10:21 NKJV

*Prayer
Thank You Jesus, my eyes have seen the great and awesome things You are doing this year. Thank you for the last day in the first Month, Lord I am grateful.

*iDeclare the Decree
Lord God, You are the one I praise.  You are my God. You are the one who has done these great and awesome things for me already and You are the one working all things together for my good. Thank You for January and thank You for the rest of the Year. I look forward with anticipation to the great and awesome things in stock for me the rest of the year in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment