Friday, January 14, 2022

Exceedingly Abundantly Far Above What I Ask


*iCommand My Day
15th January, 2022

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mark 11:24 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I commit all my plans, goals and desires this year to You, please help me and do for me more than I can ask or think in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I confess that if the Lord does not build a house, family, business or finance or any aspect of life, then building it is a work in vain. It is vain to rise early, come home late, and work so hard for food and a living. Therefore, Lord, I declare that You are my source. This year, please do for me more than I am bold enough to ask, more than my efforts and more than my goals in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment