Monday, February 28, 2022

Thank You Lord for March

iCommand My Day
1st March, 2022

Both riches and honor come from You, And You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great And to give strength to all.
I Chronicles 29:12 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, Thank You for a new month. Please keep me and increase my greatness and honour this month in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank You Lord for life and for the month of March. I declare that this month, I am protected and preserved under the covering of the Almighty. My head is exalted like that of a unicorn, I am anointed with fresh oil. This month, I still increase. I receive riches and honour. I grow in leaps and bounds. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment