Monday, February 7, 2022

Lord, Have Mercy on Me

*iCommand My Day
8th February, 2022.

Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Hebrews 4:16 NIV

*Prayer
Father, I come before Your Throne of Grace that I may receive mercy; please Lord, I need Your mercy, have mercy on me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You for You are rich in mercy. Day by day You unveil brand new mercies and Your Love never fails. Lord, thank You for You have shown me mercy in Jesus. Let Your mercy speak for me for all my shortcomings and mistakes. Let Your mercy bring me to the realm where I experience that which is exceedingly, abundantly beyond what I could ask or think or imagine in Jesus name, amen.

Good morning
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment