Sunday, February 6, 2022

Ability to Negotiate the Rugged Terrains


*iCommand My Day
7th February, 2022

He gives me the agility of a deer; he enables me to negotiate the rugged terrain.
2 Samuel 22:34 NET

*Prayer
Father, in every of my conversations, let my thoughts and my words be in alignment with Your wisdom, Word, will and wonders stored up for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare Decree
Let every self-defeating and self-limiting thoughts and mindset be cast down, let every ill spoken word be nulified. Let every roots of low self esteem and low life expectations and imposter syndromes dry up. I receive the agility and ability to negotiate the rugged terrains of life, ministry, business, marriage, health and every aspect successfully in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment