Saturday, February 19, 2022

By His Life, I enjoy life

*iCommand My Day
20th February, 2022 

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].
John 10:10 AMP

*Prayer
Father, whatever does not represent the essence of the life of Christ in me, let them be uprooted. I declare that I begin to enjoy life in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I have received the life of Christ in me and I declare that I have it, and I have it in abundance, to the full, till it overflows. Therefore, I terminate the activities of the enemy in my life. I live in plenty of health and prosperity in every aspect of my life. I grow and continue to grow in ever increasing splendor in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment