Friday, February 18, 2022

Sickness is not in me in Jesus name, amen

*iCommand My Day
19th February, 2022

I came that they may have life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].
John 10:10B AMP

*Prayer
Father, I declare that the life of Christ in me saturate my body now and I declare that sickness is not permitted in me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that by reason of the life of Christ in me, my entire body is free from the claws of sicknesses, illnesses and pains. I am free from the risk of malaria, body pains, back pain, neck pain and consistent fatigue. I declare that I am free to move around and carry out my life's assignment daily. I am infused with strength in my inner by the Spirit and life of Christ in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment