Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Grace for Every Area, Lord


*iCommand My Day
9th February, 2022

Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Hebrews 4:16 NIV

*Prayer
Father, thank you for the grace at work in my life already. Please, grant me the access to other graces I need in all areas of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, It is Your wish that I prosper and be in health in all things and in all area. I thank You for the areas I am doing well. Grant me the grace for all areas of my life and the wisdom required to balance my life. Let my family, ministry, business, finance, marriage and every aspect of my life grow in ever increasing splendor in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment