Sunday, February 13, 2022

Lord, Synergistic Relationships

*iCommand My Day
14th February, 2022.

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV

*Prayer
Father, I acknowledge the deposit of grace You have placed in people. Lord, bless me with strategic, kingdom minded, synergistic and mutually beneficial covenant relationships in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I celebrate the diversities of gifts,  deposit of grace and anointing You have placed on others. I declare that I will be drawn to and I will find favour with those You have assigned to impact and influence me positively. And I receive the grace to be a positive influnce on those drawn to me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment