Friday, February 4, 2022

Deeper walk Lord

*iCommand My Day
5th February, 2020


"Transplanted to God’s courtyard, They’ll grow tall in the presence of God, lithe and green, virile still in old age.”
Psalm 92:13-‬14 MSG

*Prayer
Father, I acknowledge that You are in me and for me by Your Holy Spirit and this day, I declare that I desire a deeper walk and relationsip with You. I receive grace to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit in Jesus name, Amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I am planted in the presence of God and It is in Him I live and move and have my being. I obtain grace to be sensitive to the move of the Holy Spirit and His leading in my life. I align my thoughts, words and actions with Your plan and purpose for my life in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment