Thursday, February 3, 2022

Majestic and Stable

*iCommand My Day
4th February, 2022

The righteous will flourish like the date palm [long-lived, upright and useful]; They will grow like a cedar in Lebanon [majestic and stable].
Psalms 92:12 AMP

*Prayer
Father, let an end come to the season of fraustration and defeat and let seasons of success and abundance begin in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
As light replaces darkness, let the season of failure and wasted efforts be replaced by a season of plenty and increase. I declare; I flourish and excel. I grow in strength and victory. I flourish like the date palm - long-lived, upright and useful; I grow like a cedar in Lebanon - majestic and stable day by day in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment