Wednesday, February 23, 2022

I am Stronger

*iCommand My Day
24th February, 2022.

He increased His people greatly, And made them stronger than their enemies.
Psalms 105:24 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, increase me greatly and make me stronger than lack, debts, bills, pressures of life, failure, sickness and everything or anyone on my way to greatness in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare and I decree that I prosper by the favour of the Lord. I multiply greatly and I am exceedingly fruitful. I am unstoppable. I declare that every opposition in whatever form become stepping stones for me. I declare that all delay is taken away. I declare obstacles are gone. I defeat every foe. I make progress regardless of situations and circumstances. I increase day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment