Sunday, December 19, 2021

Thank You Jesus


*iCommand My Day
20th December, 2021

“Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has visited and redeemed his people. He has sent us a mighty Savior from the royal line of his servant David. Luke 1:68‭-‬69 NLT

*Prayer
Father, thank You for Jesus to our world and for our world. We receive the life of Christ and we live in the light day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Jesus, I thank You for Your Grace which has appeared to us. Thank You for the great sacrifice of leaving Your glory above to come to this messed up world to save us. I declare that receive this life and I receive light. I declare that this light shine in every areas of my life. I grow in wisdom and live in abundance on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment