Sunday, December 5, 2021

Increase my productivity


*iCommand My Day
6th December, 2021

It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.
Psalms 44:3 NIV

*Prayer
Father, let Your hand be upon me for increase in productivity and finance this season and beyond in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The hand of the Lord is upon me and upon all I do. Therefore, I cancel all forms of failure and disappointments. I declare that I receive speed and productivity. I declare that I hit major targets and bring in giant profits and income. I declare that I prosper in all I lay my hands to do. I swim in health and dwell continually on abundance in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning,
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment