Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I manifest the character of God


*iCommand My Day
23rd December, 2021

The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command.
Hebrews 1:3A NLT


*Prayer
I declare that I radiate the glory of the Lord and it dispels every darkness and gloominess and I manifest the character of God in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am a part-taker of the divine nature of God. The character of God is made manifested in me. The beauty of the Lord is expressed through me. I am sustained by grace. Day by day, I grow consistently and continuously in splendor and in the knowledge of God. I increase in power in Jesus name, amen!

Compliments of the season!
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment