Monday, December 6, 2021

I Take Over and Take Charge

*iCommand My Day
7th December, 2021

It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.
Psalms 44:3 NIV

*Prayer
Father, every land, territory and field that You have assigned to me, I declare that I posses now and I dislodge all illegal occupants in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I decree and declare, I posses that which the Lord has assigned to me. I do not take sides, I take over. I take charge. I hold my grounds. I give no space or foothold to the enemy on my ground. I evict every illegal occupants NOW! Go and never return. I declare that I am establish in my assigned land and I grow day by day in Jesus name. Amen

Good morning

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment