Thursday, December 16, 2021

I am delivered from all my fears


*iCommand My Day
17th December, 2021

I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.
Psalms 34:4‭ NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am delivered from all my fears and worries and I live in peaceful habitations and conditions continually in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am free from the spirit of fear for God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power and sound mind. I have soundness of mind, action and attitude. I declare that in this season, I am preserved in all my ways. I declare that day by day, the Lord keeps watch over my going out and coming in from now and continually in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning,
Do have an awesome day
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment