Friday, December 3, 2021

Lord, Upgrade my Methods and Techs


*iCommand My Day
4th December, 2021

It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.
Psalms 44:3 NIV

*Prayer
Father, please upgrade my methodologies and technologies by Your hand upon me and grant me victory on every side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I operate with new insights and perspective that brings about increase and productivity. I declare that everything is working together for my good. I grow in ever increasing splendor. I am not at disadvantage. The circumstances around me cooperate with me. I make progress daily in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment