Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas!!!


*iCommand My Day
25th December, 2021


Let me tell you what God said next. He said, “You’re my son, And today is your birthday. What do you want? Name it: Nations as a present? continents as a prize? You can command them all to dance for you, Or throw them out with tomorrow’s trash.”
Psalm 2:7‭-‬9 MSG


*Prayer
Father, thank You for Christmas. On this day, we ask for the nations and the kingdoms of this world to become the kingdoms of our Lord Jesus in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Fathrler, I Thank You Lord for the bleesings of Christmas. Thank You for the loving us so much that You sent Jesus to us.
This season Lord, let there a massive transfer of territories, kingdoms and systems of this world to come under the Kingship of Jesus and empower me to be a leading light in the take over agenda in my spheres of business and in my field of influence in Jesus name, amen!

Merry Christmas

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment