Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I Experience Glory


*iCommand My Day
22nd December, 2021

So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.
John 1:14 NLT

*Prayer
Father, in this season, more than ever, let me experience Your glory and the fullness of Your love more and more in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my life represent the glory of the Lord. I declare that I experience the love of the Father in every aspect of my life. I declare that of the fullness of Jesus, I receive grace and increase. I declare that the old is gone and the new has started. I am full of life. I am full of glory and grace in Jesus name, amen!

Compliments of season
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment