Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Guide Me Lord

*iCommand My Day
9th December, 2021

It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.
Psalms 44:3 NIV

*Prayer
Father, be my light and wisdom continually, let Your presence never depart from me and my assigned territory in Jesus name,

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, the arm of flesh will fail me and my strength will fade away too quickly. My wisdom is limited and my energy diminishes too fast. Please, be my power source and my wisdom. Guide in all my ways. Let me live a life conducive for Your presence at all times. Do not take the reality of Your Holy Spirit from me and let Your word be my guiding light and authority in Jesus name, amen!

Good morning

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment