Saturday, March 12, 2022

My Seed Shall be Mighty!

iCommand My Day
13th March, 2022.

His seed shall be mighty upon earth: The generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: And his righteousness endureth for ever.
Psalm 112:2‭-‬3 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that everything that is brought forth from me and the works of my hands shall be mighty on the earth and I live in abundant prosperity in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; my seed, children, businesses, assignment, ministry and family shall be mighty upon earth. Everything I lay my hands on shall prospers greatly. The works of my hands grow increasingly. My generation shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house. And my righteousness in Christ shall endure for ever in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment