Tuesday, March 29, 2022

I am a Success

iCommand my Day
30th March, 2022.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it and indulge it will eat its fruit and bear the consequences of their words.
Proverbs 18:21 AMP

*Prayer
Father, I cancel every negative words spoken over me by others and by myself by the blood of Jesus and I speak life and success into my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I speak life into every aspect of my life, I live and not die. I declare that I am a success. Failure and shame is far from me. I grow and glow in ever increasing splendor. I attain new levels of victory. I make noticeable progress. I achieve supernatural results in life. I do well and I continue to shine ever brighter in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment