Sunday, March 13, 2022

I Shine As Light

*iCommand My Day
14th March, 2022

Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous.
Psalms 112:4 NIV


*Prayer
Father, let Your light shine upon my path and all that concerns me; let me shine as light regardless of the dark situation and circumstances around in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I arise and I shine as light for the glory of the Lord my God has risen upon me. I am a city on a hill that cannot be hidden. I am above only, the head and not the tail. Everything is working together for my good. I receive right words and wisdom that cannot be refuted. I declare that I am compassionate, gracious and righteous. I grow in ever increasing splendor in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment