Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I Live in Mental and Physical Wwllbeing

iCommand My Day
31st March, 2022.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it and indulge it will eat its fruit and bear the consequences of their words.
Proverbs 18:21 AMP

*Prayer
I speak life and health into my body and everything connected to me and I declare that I continue to experience life in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that everything that causes pain and death in my body be gone out of me and from me. I live in health and walk in consistent well being. I declare that I am full of strength and energy. No sickness is permitted in my body. I shall not die but live to declare the glory and counsel of the Lord. I live in mental and physical wellness and I prosper on every side in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment